- Does your child have any of these symptoms?
- Fever 100.4 or Chills
- Sore Throat
- Cough or Shortness of breath
- Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
- New Loss of Taste or Small
- Muscle or Body Fatigue
- Were you in close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with anyone confirmed with COVID-19?
- If the answer is YES to any of the questions, DO NOT send your student to school. Instead, begin
isolation of your child and contact your healthcare provider. Have you been tested for COVID-19?
Only a positive test or provider diagnosis can confirm if someone has a current infection.
- Please keep your student home until they meet the criteria on the Chart
COVID-19 Screening for Parents