Welcome to Education Support Hub, an online resource that provides information and resources to help students achieve academic success. Our website focuses on finding summer camps and after-school programs to combat learning loss.
The many critical resources for students and families include:
- Information about summer camp and after school programs to help combat learning loss.
- Information about the 21st Century Scholars Program, which provides up to four years of undergraduate tuition assistance to income-eligible students participating in colleges or universities in Indiana.
- Tips for early learning and development for children.
- Links to COVID-19 testing and resources, including the Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard.
- Access to free at-home learning.
- A list of area food assistance programs and delivery sites.
- Public Wi-Fi locations across the region.
- Links to the Indiana Departments of Education and Health, which offer more in-depth information about initiatives and programs for Hoosiers.
Education Support Hub is funded by the Ball Brothers Foundation and Indiana Department of Education in partnership with Ball State University Teacher’s College.